1. Read up Jah Bible
2. Read up Jah Bible Instrumental
3. Yard so Rough & Tough
4. Plant Mi Sencimeni
5. I Remember
6. Blood of the Saint
7. Love I Can Feel

tegs:
Reached in the UK Albums Chart partly due to the large attention drawn to it by the single If I Was which reached in the UK Singles Chart in September 1985. DIY Valentines Day Gift, Explosion Box. First cut of Movie Star recorded by the Jamaican singer in 1973 and released on the African Museum Label that he founded with Gregory Isaacs. Backed with dub version by Sound Combine. Scientist: One Step Beyond: Jackie Mittoo Bobby Babylon Hopeton Overton Brown: Face In A De Place. E.T. Thompson qui si lon excepte la priode Lee Scratch Perry, mixera la plupart des dubs originaux de Bob Marley the Wailers sortis en Jamaque. Beverleys. YouTube Bobby Babylon Freddie McGregor, Barry Brown, Toyan Duration: 29:48. DJ Algoriddim 42,241 views. Enlists the talents of the then17year old Scientist to mix the dub versions for his Roots Tradition labels Bsides. Its a fascinating insight into the young dub maestros early efforts and contains some protodancehall riddims too. Dub. EP by Errol Mais on Deezer. With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. EP di Errol Mais su Amazon Music. Ascolta senza pubblicit oppure acquista CD e MP3 adesso su A.

ODPOWIEDZ